- Softies sizing charts
Softies sizing charts
- How to choose the right size soft sole baby shoes.
- For the right size shoe, measure baby's foot and add another 1-1.5cm in length.
- The shoes do stretch somewhat and forms around the foot to fit perfectly.
- The heal has elastic to keep the shoes in place.
- Make sure you work with the greater length if your Baby's feet are different sizes
Soft sole sizing chart!
- How to choose the right size kids shoes
- First you need to measure your child's foot.
- While your child is sitting or standing place his or her feet on a sheet of paper
- Draw a mark at your child's heel and longest toe.
- Measure the length between the markings which will give you the foot length
- Measure the width in the same way, the widest part of the foot.
- Add 0.5-1 cm to the length and 0.5 cm to the width for a good fit.
- Refer to our sizing chart below – Sizes are approximate.
Kids shoes sizing chart!
Loading... Please wait...